Hunger nights are nights where we will worship, praise and seek the face of God.
HUNGER NIGHTS ARE FOR
- Hunger nights are nights of equipping, nights of prayer, nights of worship.
- Hunger nights are nights of intercession and crying out to God.
- Hunger nights are for filling us with power from on high.
- They are for the Hungry,
- They are for those tired of playing games,
- They are for those tired of playing church.
- They are for those who are ready to GO.
- They are for those who are ready to be harvesters for the Lord’s great harvest.
HUNGER NIGHTS ARE NOT FOR
- They are not nights for you to soak and hang out.
- They are not times to Play games in God’s presence.
- They are not meant For you to feel good.
- They are not For those who like to stir up trouble and get attention.
- They are not For leaders to feed you (grow up and feed yourself).